Home            Pricing            Clients            Contact Me            Meet Jennifer            FAQ            Portfolio            Testimonials

Welcome to Jennifer Waters Photography! Thank you for stopping by. I'm just a girl with a camera doing what I love...taking pictures! It all started when I had my twins and since the day they were born I've always had my camera in their faces. Then my friends asked me to take pictures for them, then for their friends, and now it's turning into something much more! I couldn't be happier and I love it when my clients are happy! Please go to the contact tab if you'd like to book a session or have any questions, I'd love to hear from you! Click here for my current availability.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The McAnulty Family

Last Friday I headed to Marshalltown to do a photo shoot with Sara and her family at Grimes Farm...what a beautiful location! There were lots of great places to get some fun shots. Little Kinnick and Cody were such good sports and we had a blast even though we were all sweaty by the end of the shoot! Enjoy your preview Sara!

No comments:

Post a Comment