Home            Pricing            Clients            Contact Me            Meet Jennifer            FAQ            Portfolio            Testimonials

Welcome to Jennifer Waters Photography! Thank you for stopping by. I'm just a girl with a camera doing what I love...taking pictures! It all started when I had my twins and since the day they were born I've always had my camera in their faces. Then my friends asked me to take pictures for them, then for their friends, and now it's turning into something much more! I couldn't be happier and I love it when my clients are happy! Please go to the contact tab if you'd like to book a session or have any questions, I'd love to hear from you! Click here for my current availability.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Carver Family

I was excited when I got an email from Darla asking if I could take their family pictures. I went to high school with Jen, their youngest daughter and it was nice to see her and the whole family. Tara and Eric have such cute kids and they were so good for me during the pictures! It was great to see you all on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Jen you did such are great job! The pictures are awesome! To get our family together all at once and get such great shots of everyone is fantastic. I love the picture of the kids. We need to work on Wyatt’s “pretty smile” a little bit! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete