Home            Pricing            Clients            Contact Me            Meet Jennifer            FAQ            Portfolio            Testimonials

Welcome to Jennifer Waters Photography! Thank you for stopping by. I'm just a girl with a camera doing what I love...taking pictures! It all started when I had my twins and since the day they were born I've always had my camera in their faces. Then my friends asked me to take pictures for them, then for their friends, and now it's turning into something much more! I couldn't be happier and I love it when my clients are happy! Please go to the contact tab if you'd like to book a session or have any questions, I'd love to hear from you! Click here for my current availability.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Kyra & Patrick

Jon & I shot this wonderful wedding at this wonderful venue last Saturday. These two are just soo adorable and are so happy and I have no doubt in my mind they will have a wonderful marriage. The Tuscany Events Center in Urbandale is just an amazing place! They had the wedding and reception all in one venue and everything in that place is just top notch! We would definitely recommend that venue to those looking for a ceremony AND/OR reception venue!  The weather didn't treat us the best and of course as soon as pictures were supposed to start until the start of the wedding it POURED outside so we didn't get to take even ONE group shot outside! Thankfully there was a beautiful spot inside that worked out perfectly! Here is a preview of their day! 














































1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, you did an AMAZING job! I cannot be more happy with how these turned out!! Thank you for capturing all of the little moments and details of the day for us to look back on!! You were so great to work with, and we were so blessed to have you as our wedding photographer! I can't thank you enough!!

    ReplyDelete