Home            Pricing            Clients            Contact Me            Meet Jennifer            FAQ            Portfolio            Testimonials

Welcome to Jennifer Waters Photography! Thank you for stopping by. I'm just a girl with a camera doing what I love...taking pictures! It all started when I had my twins and since the day they were born I've always had my camera in their faces. Then my friends asked me to take pictures for them, then for their friends, and now it's turning into something much more! I couldn't be happier and I love it when my clients are happy! Please go to the contact tab if you'd like to book a session or have any questions, I'd love to hear from you! Click here for my current availability.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Shirts, tutus, dresses and all things FRILLY!

I had the privilege once again last weekend to work with the talented Erin King. Remember from this and this session? And new this time was the talented Laurie, from Laurie's Tutu Boutique. Erin makes all the beautiful shirts/onesis and bloomers and Laurie make the lovely tutus and dresses! They decided this time that they are going to work together and give their customers a complete picture of an outfit...how great is that!??!! Now that I'm having girls I'm in LOVE with all things frilly, even more than I was before and can't wait until my girls are here to buy some of their things!

You can find Erin's Etsy site here for shirt and bloomers
And Laurie's website here for tutus and dresses and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment