Home            Pricing            Clients            Contact Me            Meet Jennifer            FAQ            Portfolio            Testimonials

Welcome to Jennifer Waters Photography! Thank you for stopping by. I'm just a girl with a camera doing what I love...taking pictures! It all started when I had my twins and since the day they were born I've always had my camera in their faces. Then my friends asked me to take pictures for them, then for their friends, and now it's turning into something much more! I couldn't be happier and I love it when my clients are happy! Please go to the contact tab if you'd like to book a session or have any questions, I'd love to hear from you! Click here for my current availability.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Product Photography

Well I got to do something that was a little different than most of my photo session. I got to photograph these adorable handmade bloomers, shirts, tutus, hair clips, dresses and skirt by Erin whose Etsy shop is here. Isn't here stuff just adorable? Well Erin wanted me to take some pictures of her daughter Addyson wearing the things she made to give her customers an idea of how things look. I had sooo much fun doing this, I can't wait to do more for her! I also volunteered my niece Brynna to be a model as well. She was such a good little model and laid very still on her tummy, I'm sure she'll make it more challenging for me as she gets older and starts moving around! Addyson wasn't very excited to see me when we got started but she slowly warmed up to me and I think I was able to capture the types of images that Erin wanted!
And the cutest little Hawkey fan...Brynna!
Look at this beautiful dress that Erin made as well...sooo stinkin' cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment