Home            Pricing            Clients            Contact Me            Meet Jennifer            FAQ            Portfolio            Testimonials

Welcome to Jennifer Waters Photography! Thank you for stopping by. I'm just a girl with a camera doing what I love...taking pictures! It all started when I had my twins and since the day they were born I've always had my camera in their faces. Then my friends asked me to take pictures for them, then for their friends, and now it's turning into something much more! I couldn't be happier and I love it when my clients are happy! Please go to the contact tab if you'd like to book a session or have any questions, I'd love to hear from you! Click here for my current availability.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Jackson & Joel

I know I probably shouldn't be posting pictures of my kids on my business website since they aren't really paying clients. But since I'm caught up on all my previews for the week I thought why not, my site my rules, right?! Plus, they kinda are, they pay in other ways when mama is out of the house chasing her dreams so I guess they do pay in ways.

Anyway, we all went to my photo session on Monday as it was in Des Moines and we were running errands after and since we were a little early I snapped some pictures of the boys. I hate when I do this and they turn out cute because I JUST took, received them back, and framed their 2 year pictures. So these 2 year 1 month and 2 week pictures will just have to be ones that I don't print. HA...well, if you know me you know I can't do that. I'll be printing some of these too I'm sure of it!

{Joel & Jackson}
Oh Joel, you are such a little cheese ball!







2 comments: