Home            Pricing            Clients            Contact Me            Meet Jennifer            FAQ            Portfolio            Testimonials

Welcome to Jennifer Waters Photography! Thank you for stopping by. I'm just a girl with a camera doing what I love...taking pictures! It all started when I had my twins and since the day they were born I've always had my camera in their faces. Then my friends asked me to take pictures for them, then for their friends, and now it's turning into something much more! I couldn't be happier and I love it when my clients are happy! Please go to the contact tab if you'd like to book a session or have any questions, I'd love to hear from you! Click here for my current availability.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Marks Family

Isn't this the cutest family? They all look like they steeped out of a Gap ad. I love the clothes that Rachel chose for her family to wear. I guess it doesn't hurt that Lawson and Aleah are just so adorable! Instead of battling the rain on Sunday we decided to head to Des Moines to the Botanical Center for our photo session. I love going there it offers so many cute places to take photographs plus the kids have fun checking out all the cool stuff there. There were 3 giant bus tours there the same day, must be a popular place on a raining day. But we managed and had a great session and had fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment