Home            Pricing            Clients            Contact Me            Meet Jennifer            FAQ            Portfolio            Testimonials

Welcome to Jennifer Waters Photography! Thank you for stopping by. I'm just a girl with a camera doing what I love...taking pictures! It all started when I had my twins and since the day they were born I've always had my camera in their faces. Then my friends asked me to take pictures for them, then for their friends, and now it's turning into something much more! I couldn't be happier and I love it when my clients are happy! Please go to the contact tab if you'd like to book a session or have any questions, I'd love to hear from you! Click here for my current availability.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Fuhrman Family

I tried to get Bryce and Meggie's photo session in on two different days two weekends ago. Finally, last weekend we had beautiful weather...third times a charm! Luke will be 3 at the beginning of November and Meggie told me that he is really into tractors and corn and all things farming right now. He had such a cool tractor he brought and rode on and of course his ear of corn that he was so proud he picked! It's a good thing that Bryce and Meggie are our neighbors and good friends because I'm sure my boys will want to ride on Luke's tractor a few times!

No comments:

Post a Comment