Home            Pricing            Clients            Contact Me            Meet Jennifer            FAQ            Portfolio            Testimonials

Welcome to Jennifer Waters Photography! Thank you for stopping by. I'm just a girl with a camera doing what I love...taking pictures! It all started when I had my twins and since the day they were born I've always had my camera in their faces. Then my friends asked me to take pictures for them, then for their friends, and now it's turning into something much more! I couldn't be happier and I love it when my clients are happy! Please go to the contact tab if you'd like to book a session or have any questions, I'd love to hear from you! Click here for my current availability.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Swick Family

On Monday I photographed the Swick Family, what a FUN family, I'm sure there is never a dull moment in that house! Kristie and I met each other through the Des Moines Mothers of Multiples Club. Tuner and Anna are twins and Gracie is their big sister. They have two dogs that they brought along too, the dogs were great and we were able to get some good family pictures with them too! I love the orange that the kids wore, they looked so adorable. Such loving kids and they all did great at their photo session.
I LOVE this picture...how they are all wearing something completely different showing their different personalities and how you can just see the kids' faces. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete