Home            Pricing            Clients            Contact Me            Meet Jennifer            FAQ            Portfolio            Testimonials

Welcome to Jennifer Waters Photography! Thank you for stopping by. I'm just a girl with a camera doing what I love...taking pictures! It all started when I had my twins and since the day they were born I've always had my camera in their faces. Then my friends asked me to take pictures for them, then for their friends, and now it's turning into something much more! I couldn't be happier and I love it when my clients are happy! Please go to the contact tab if you'd like to book a session or have any questions, I'd love to hear from you! Click here for my current availability.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Ashley

Last Friday I met Ashley and her family in Des Moines for her senior pictures photo session. We had such a fun time and Ashley was very excited after we got done trekking all over the city for some fun and unique places. Emily and Sean, Ashley's sibling, came along and goodness what beautiful kids and to top it off they were so polite and very helpful! I think Emily enjoyed being my assistant and said I've really inspired her to continue her photography as well. Ashley, thank you for making my first female senior photo session great. I hope you enjoy your preview and I can't wait to show you the rest!
Ahhh, Sean you're so handsome!
Emily, you are so pretty!
This is one of my FAVORITE shots from the shoot. Ashley you are so beautiful this is so model like!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Jennifer! These are awesome! I say you could quit your day job. :D

    ReplyDelete