Home            Pricing            Clients            Contact Me            Meet Jennifer            FAQ            Portfolio            Testimonials

Welcome to Jennifer Waters Photography! Thank you for stopping by. I'm just a girl with a camera doing what I love...taking pictures! It all started when I had my twins and since the day they were born I've always had my camera in their faces. Then my friends asked me to take pictures for them, then for their friends, and now it's turning into something much more! I couldn't be happier and I love it when my clients are happy! Please go to the contact tab if you'd like to book a session or have any questions, I'd love to hear from you! Click here for my current availability.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Deeter Family

Saturday I headed to Marshalltown for two photo shoots. The first shoot was with Missy and her family who were so great and easy to photograph. Her kids are soooo well-mannered. I was impressed at how well they all minded and listened, even little Michael who is just 22 months old! He has great big brothers who he adores Reilly (5 years) and Dominic (3 years). Then there is sweet little Anna who is just 7 months old. She just sat back without hardly making a peep the whole shoot and watched her brothers who just adore her! You'll have to check back tomorrow for pictures of shoot number two which is Missy's sister-in-law, Addie and her family. We also got a few shots of all six kids together!

I love this picture!

and just because I love this smile I have to post this one too! Little Michael wasn't interested in smiling for me and thought all my tricks to get him to smile just weren't cool at all! But smiling or not his sweet eyes just melt your heart for sure! Oh Anna, you are sooo adorable!

1 comment:

  1. You really captured how great this family is!! Great kids that have learned by example from their awesome, kind, and loving parents!!

    You just captured their family beautifully!

    ReplyDelete