Home            Pricing            Clients            Contact Me            Meet Jennifer            FAQ            Portfolio            Testimonials

Welcome to Jennifer Waters Photography! Thank you for stopping by. I'm just a girl with a camera doing what I love...taking pictures! It all started when I had my twins and since the day they were born I've always had my camera in their faces. Then my friends asked me to take pictures for them, then for their friends, and now it's turning into something much more! I couldn't be happier and I love it when my clients are happy! Please go to the contact tab if you'd like to book a session or have any questions, I'd love to hear from you! Click here for my current availability.

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Vernen Family

I went to the Vernen family pond near Marshalltown to take pictures for their families. What a beautiful area and such nice families! Cade and Cooper, who are cousins, are just 9 weeks apart and are just adorable and they both have the most beautiful blue eyes. Their grandma and grandpa were there too and we had fun playing in the water and with the tractors! This is more pictures than I'd normally provide in a preview but I just couldn't help it...these kids are adorable and we got some great shots!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture on the bridge AND the one in the water! So cool. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a blast getting these pictures taken with my family. Jen and John were so wonderful..and just of the few posted, we couldn't be happier! They are awesome! Fabulous job Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casee it was a good time!! I loved watching the boys! Thanks to Jen and John we have some great pictures. Jen then turned out great and can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete