Home            Pricing            Clients            Contact Me            Meet Jennifer            FAQ            Portfolio            Testimonials

Welcome to Jennifer Waters Photography! Thank you for stopping by. I'm just a girl with a camera doing what I love...taking pictures! It all started when I had my twins and since the day they were born I've always had my camera in their faces. Then my friends asked me to take pictures for them, then for their friends, and now it's turning into something much more! I couldn't be happier and I love it when my clients are happy! Please go to the contact tab if you'd like to book a session or have any questions, I'd love to hear from you! Click here for my current availability.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Pietig Family

Angie and I had a hard time actually getting their photo session in finally after two times of having to reschedule due to the rain we were determined to get Payton's 1 year pictures in last night! And what a great night it ended up being! Payton was such a happy girl and she has such pretty blue eyes that she gets from her daddy. And is she ever a daddy's girl to which daddy replied, "That's ok by me!" I had a fun time with these guys and I hope you enjoy your preview it was so hard to narrow it down to a few!
And because she's SUCH a daddy's girl....
Payton, Happy 1st Birthday, have a great party on Saturday!

4 comments:

  1. OMgosh!!! They turned out soooooo good! You do great work! I love them! Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO GOOD! What a beautiful family! Can't believe she is a year old tho.... where did the time go?! Barb Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer--These are outstanding!! Thanks for doing such a fantastic job with precious little Payton. Sharon Allspach

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderfull!!! Love how the blue makes her eyes pop out!! Could the daddy-daughter pic be any sweeter? Linda Kauffman

    ReplyDelete