Home            Pricing            Clients            Contact Me            Meet Jennifer            FAQ            Portfolio            Testimonials

Welcome to Jennifer Waters Photography! Thank you for stopping by. I'm just a girl with a camera doing what I love...taking pictures! It all started when I had my twins and since the day they were born I've always had my camera in their faces. Then my friends asked me to take pictures for them, then for their friends, and now it's turning into something much more! I couldn't be happier and I love it when my clients are happy! Please go to the contact tab if you'd like to book a session or have any questions, I'd love to hear from you! Click here for my current availability.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August is BOOKED!

Thank you all sooo very much for your overwhelming support and comments! I'm very excited as I continue pursuing my passion and thank you all from the bottom of my heart for coming along for the ride!

I'm happy to report (well this makes me happy, all of you that were hoping for pictures in August probably not so much) that August is all booked for photoshoots! Every weekend I have at least four sessions scheduled and a few spread out during the weeks. So as you can see times book up fast so look at your calendars and get your September, October, and even November sessions booked now!! If you JUST HAVE TO have your pictures done in August contact me about additional dates but there will be an extra charge.

A side note, if you're interested in a newborn shoot in August those can easily be fit in anytime during the week so please contact me regarding a newborn session I can still squeeze those in as I understand we can't control the arrival of you baby/babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment