Home            Pricing            Clients            Contact Me            Meet Jennifer            FAQ            Portfolio            Testimonials

Welcome to Jennifer Waters Photography! Thank you for stopping by. I'm just a girl with a camera doing what I love...taking pictures! It all started when I had my twins and since the day they were born I've always had my camera in their faces. Then my friends asked me to take pictures for them, then for their friends, and now it's turning into something much more! I couldn't be happier and I love it when my clients are happy! Please go to the contact tab if you'd like to book a session or have any questions, I'd love to hear from you! Click here for my current availability.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Reaman Family

Missy was so excited to get new pictures of her kids, Will who will be 5 and twins Andrew and Emma who are 3. She said it had been a year and half since she had them done because they "are sooo hard to photograph"! Well...we had a blast and the kids were wonderful and to me, easy to photograph! I loved it and loved playing with them to get those fun smiles that show their personalities. The photo session wasn't work at all and the kids had a blast! Our location was perfect for their family since they LOVE to go boating on the lake so I think I truly captured their family in their elements!
I love it when the mom and dad ask me to take a few pictures of them...cause really it's probably been since their wedding when they've had pictures take! AND mom and dad are the ones that started the whole thing so why not capture their love as well and Missy and Matt sure have lots of love for each other and their kids!
I wanted to take the family to another location as well but wasn't sure what mom and dad thought but since the kids were great we decided to go for it and I really love this picture...even though the kiddos aren't looking at me, its just so sweet!
It was a pleasure taking pictures for you and your family Missy! I hope you had a great experience!

1 comment:

  1. You get the most awesome smiles out of those kiddos! What's your secret? Or is it your assistant that makes them smile :).

    ReplyDelete