Home            Pricing            Clients            Contact Me            Meet Jennifer            FAQ            Portfolio            Testimonials

Welcome to Jennifer Waters Photography! Thank you for stopping by. I'm just a girl with a camera doing what I love...taking pictures! It all started when I had my twins and since the day they were born I've always had my camera in their faces. Then my friends asked me to take pictures for them, then for their friends, and now it's turning into something much more! I couldn't be happier and I love it when my clients are happy! Please go to the contact tab if you'd like to book a session or have any questions, I'd love to hear from you! Click here for my current availability.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Bane Family

My second shoot in Marshalltown on Saturday was of the Bane family but before we got to their session I got a few of the shots of all 6 of the cousins together in between shoots. They are just all so darn cute! I just can't say enough how good all of these kids are we sure had fun!
And then we moved right into Addie and her super sweet family! Ashlyn is such a sweet, sweet girl who just LOVES her brother Reed. Ryan and Addie have such a nice and beautiful family!
Oh Reed, your smile is soo contagious!


2 comments:

  1. Jennifer you did such a great job on the Bane family!! The pictures are so sweet, and really show Reed and Ashlyn's wonderful personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jennifer, you did an awesome job capturing our family!!

    We love your artistic eye that shows up in every picture you took of ours! THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete