Home            Pricing            Clients            Contact Me            Meet Jennifer            FAQ            Portfolio            Testimonials

Welcome to Jennifer Waters Photography! Thank you for stopping by. I'm just a girl with a camera doing what I love...taking pictures! It all started when I had my twins and since the day they were born I've always had my camera in their faces. Then my friends asked me to take pictures for them, then for their friends, and now it's turning into something much more! I couldn't be happier and I love it when my clients are happy! Please go to the contact tab if you'd like to book a session or have any questions, I'd love to hear from you! Click here for my current availability.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dyjak Family Pictures

Kari's sister-in-law Shauna had her family pictures done by me last month, remember the Grewe Family? Kari was very excited to get some family pictures and some pictures of little Avary who is such a sweetheart and oh so precious! Kari, her husband Eric, and Avary are such a beautiful family and were fun to photograph. There was some macho posing and tree climbing going on during the shoot with also the threat to climb a gazebo so to say I got a laugh or two is an understatement! Maverick, the dog, was also a trooper and was a good boy during the shoot and let us position him how we wanted! Kari and Eric, thank you for asking me to take your pictures and I hope you guys enjoy your preview!

No comments:

Post a Comment