Home            Pricing            Clients            Contact Me            Meet Jennifer            FAQ            Portfolio            Testimonials

Welcome to Jennifer Waters Photography! Thank you for stopping by. I'm just a girl with a camera doing what I love...taking pictures! It all started when I had my twins and since the day they were born I've always had my camera in their faces. Then my friends asked me to take pictures for them, then for their friends, and now it's turning into something much more! I couldn't be happier and I love it when my clients are happy! Please go to the contact tab if you'd like to book a session or have any questions, I'd love to hear from you! Click here for my current availability.

Friday, August 6, 2010

The Kemmerer Family

Annie contacted me after reading my family blog through a friend of hers and asked if I would take pictures of her family. She said they'd tried the "studio" thing with not the best of luck, which clearly having kids my self I'm not a fan of, so when she saw my work she was very excited to get some pictures done! It worked out perfectly that I was going to Marshalltown earlier this week for a shoot that we got hers in the same day too!! What sweet, good listeners and well behaved kids her and Scott have. Connor is 2.5 and him and I took off and did our little shoot without mom and dad around and it worked out nicely. Then there's little Nelle, a fireball in disguise! Annie warned me that she had an attitude but at 18 months old it sure is cute!! A funny story...her brother was sitting in a chair I had brought and Nelle walked over and grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him out of it so she could climb on up. I about died laughing!! Annie and Scott sure will have their hands full in a few years with her! Thank you again guys for asking me to photograph your family enjoy your preview!
I couldn't decide which way I liked this picture, really close or zoomed out...so I posted both!

5 comments:

  1. Jennifer ~ your pictures and style are awesome. Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer you did such a great job taking photos of my nephew and my niece!!! they are wonderful...and simply beautiful!!! :)
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are terrific!! Everyone looks great...what a happy family!!
    Shannon Hoffman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Annie and Scott. What beautiful Pictures. The kids are getting soo big. You guys have a beautiful family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! They are such a great family!!

    ReplyDelete